Applicants can be interviewed only at 10 am OR Noon, Monday-Friday.
1. Email (a) your resume, and (b) the day and time (10 am or Noon) you will be applying onsite so we can set up the weld test station, to: email@example.com.
2. Please bring your own Personal Protective Equipment, including your welding jacket and helmet, for the welding test and ask for Frank when you arrive. We are located at 1510 Ridge Road, Vienna, Ohio 44473. We do MIG welding and the weld test consists of flat, step, vertical and pipe welds.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- High School Graduate or GED and/or 1 to 3 years of related welding experience preferred but not required. WE WOULD BE WILLING TO TRAIN AS A WELDER FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Ability to analyze moderately complex engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Ability to develop moderately complex templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Standard to above average knowledge of blueprints, shop mathematics and weld symbols required.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Kundel offers group medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as life insurance; 401k program with company match, a paid time off package and more.
Kundel Industries is a manufacturer of production safety equipment and services. We are a family owned company that has been in business since 1987, manufacturing enhanced safety production equipment with a consistent output of quality and appearance.
Kundel Industries is a family-owned business with an emphasis on Christian principles. We offer our employees the ability to participate in being inventive problem solvers, looking out for the well-being of our employees, customers and community.
We are a drug-free workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers