Currently seeking Welder / Fitters in the New Castle, PA Area. Applicants should be fluent in MIG & Stick Welding and should be able to pass a fitting test. Applicants should have 3-5 years minimum of verifiable experience Fitting structural steel. This is a minimum requirement for this position and you will not be considered without this level of experience.
Responsibilities of the Welder / Fitter:
• Performs welding processes on mild steel and other metal parts using welding metals and metal alloys.
• Fit up according to blueprints
• Cope, cut and fabricate beams, Columns, etc to fit blueprint specs
• Welds parts according to engineering drawings and specifications.
• Uses hand welding and flame cutting equipment such as arc welders, gas welders, and gas torches to weld together metal components (flat, horizontal, or vertical plates and pipes).
• Works from sketches, prints, operation sheets, preliminary drawings, and written/verbal instructions
• Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded.
• Performs welding in multiple positions (3G, 6G).
Requirements of the Welder / Fitter:
• 3-5+ years of verifiable experience
• Reliable transportation to and from job site
• OSHA 10 is a plus but not a requirement
• Welding certifications are a plus but not a requirement
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
• Top pay in the area
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers