compensation: $10-$12 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Entry level: Tool and Die finish hand and Quality Inspector
Youngstown Tool and Die is busy and growing!
Are you looking for a start in a career in manufacturing?
Do you want to learn skills that will last a lifetime?
We're looking for talent to bring into our company to learn and build a career.
The finish department is the perfect place to introduce you to the world of Extrusion Dies, you will work with your hands as well as your mind, making sure the dies are clean, polished and free of defects.
Job Requirements Qualified candidates will have knowledge of basic mathematics, possess a valid driver's license and:
• Follow all safety, health and environmental requirements at working facility
• Work with hands to grind, polish and debur steel parts
• Perform a full range of varied inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties.
• Identify problems and questions and report them to appropriate supervisor
• A keen eye for details
• Likes to make sure the customers is happy
• Read and follow work instructions all employee policies, work rules, and directions
• Maintain an organized and clean work area
• Be to work on time and work the scheduled hours
Meet the following Physical Requirements of the job:
• Ability of hearing, sight, smell and touch, coupled with eye/hand coordination.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Extensive use of arms, hands, and fingers in the manipulation of tools, and objects is necessary.
• Lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
• Walk, stand, and/or sit for up to 12 hours.
• Work in repetitive environment to include one or more of the following for up to 12 hours: Grasp Grip, Reach, Pull, Push, Bend, Squat, Kneel or Balance.
• Work in different climates, such as heat or cold, for up to 12 hours.
Pre- employment screening includes a drug screen and physical.
401K, Medical, Vacation benefits offered.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers