compensation: Consumerate based upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work on 480V three-phase wiring systems to troubleshoot and make repairs as needed.
• AC and DC electric motors - must have the ability to troubleshoot, test and repair this equipment as needed.
• Preforms all maintenance-related projects and all shop activities requiring immediate and preventive maintenance in a safe and efficient manner by using tools, materials and equipment appropriate for the job. All jobs are to be carried out with quality workmanship and in a professional manner.
• Responds to emergency maintenance problems in a timely manner and provides prompt solutions when possible.
• Sets up bending, drilling and punching equipment for production personnel. Ensures all setups yield material consistent with job specifications and tolerances.
• Fabricates tooling, jigs, fixtures, and other devices to enable production of new products or to improve the quality or efficiency of existing manufacturing processes.
• Works on overhead crane systems, including AC and DC drive controls, variable frequency drives (VFD's), radio controls, braking systems and all related power systems.
• Trouble shoot and repair hydraulic systems, compressed air systems, forklifts and HVAC systems.
• General steel fabrication, including but not limited to fitting, welding, flame cutting, sawing, shearing, punching, bending and painting.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least two (2) years of industrial maintenance repair (journeyman level), including work on 480v three-phase wiring systems, hydraulic & pneumatic repair, VFD repair, overhead crane, etc.
• High school diploma or GED required, preferred post high school vocational/technical education or coursework.
Hours: typically 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Send resume (if available) or list recent work history and include salary requirements. Be sure to include up-to-date phone number and email address. This is a contract-to-permanent employment opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers