compensation: Compensation is based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for painters that are career minded, like to travel, like to learn new things, work hard and have fun at work.
Experienced painters preferred but we will train highly motivated people without previous painting experience.
Compensation is based on experience.
- You must be legally able to work in the U.S.
- You must have a valid non-suspended driver's license.
- You must be willing to travel (trips are between 5 -14 days).
- You must be able to pass a post-offer background check and drug test.
In addition to consistent work, competitive pay, and advancement opportunities, we offer the following benefits options.
- Health insurance - Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability Coverage - EAP Program - 401(k) savings plan - Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Paid Vacation Time - Paid Sick Time
- Paid Weekly - Safety Training
- Company Provided Apparel
TO APPLY: Please go to www.forjakindustrial.com/careers to fill out our application.
About the Company:
FORJAK Industrial strives to be the leader in the commercial coatings and construction industry by providing the best possible customer service and finished product by simply 'saying what we do, doing what we say' when we say we are going to do it.
We are looking to continue to grow our company in size and number of members. We offer competitive wages and benefits. Raises are given based on performance, dependability, and quality of work. OT available (if wanted) as well as opportunities to advance.
We meet our customer's and member's highest expectations by providing:
• Highest quality products and services
• Cost effective processes
• A safe and stable work environment that supports quality of work life for our members
Our culture is led by driven individuals who are results-oriented, cordial and working together to achieve great things.
FORJAK Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. (EOE)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers